Friday, January 3, 2014

A different take on New Year's Resolutions

A bad habit I'm going to break.....
                biting my nails and the loose skin around my nails

A new skill I'd like to learn.....
                 useful tasks in Microsoft Excel
A person I hope to be more like....
                 this one's hard. I don't really want to be like anyone else. I want to be the best me possible.

A good deed I'm going to do.....
                 help someone who truly needs it, but not someone who could find an alternative
A place I'd like to visit.....
                 Chicago - going with Shawn in June. I'm so very excited!!!
A book I'd like to read.....
                 I want to finish "How to live Successfully with Screwed Up People"
A letter I'm going to write....
                I want to write everything down to someone who's hurt me. I may never send it, but I want to write it, to get those thoughts down on paper.
A new food I'd like to try....
               Veggie Burgers. I have to check the nutritional values, but I'm interested in trying.
I'm going to do better at.....
                not procrastinating... Kind of like I am now ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment