I've said that my new year's resolution is to make 2014 my bitch, but I've
been vague about what that means... So, with that said, here are my goals:
1. January: 30 day "Jump Into Fitness" challenge from Lynn Manning
http://women.fit2fat2fit.com/blog/2013/12/15/30-day-jumpstart-into-better-health-program-info#.UsRhtsko7IV
2. My January goal is to lose 7.5 lbs.
3. My overall yearly goal, at that rate, would be to lose 90 lbs. My total goal, which is not yearly, but overall, is to lose 114. If I could lose that full 90, I'd be soooo very close! This year, it could actually happen!
4. 2014: embrace a low carb diet. learn it, enjoy it, and make it mine.
5. lower my reliance on diabetic medications, including insulin and metformin
6. lower my reliance on medications for GERD
7. lower my BMI count by 10.5 points. If I lower my BMI by 10.5 points, I won't have lost my yearly total of 90 lbs, but would lose 59, which would be amazing. I'd be more than happy with that :)
8. To strengthen my health overall: mental, spiritual, physical, social, environmental, and emotional.
Mental: keep seeing my counselor. Eliminate stress.
Spiritual: I'm pretty sound, but would like to kick it up a notch
Physical: work out more, lose weight, lower my Blood Sugar
Social: see more friends. Get out more.
Environmental: make changes to the house we're living in. De-Clutter.
Emotional: focus on positive thinking. Keep seeing my counselor.
9. Make this one of the most memorable years possible with my husband, as it's our first FULL married year <3
1. January: 30 day "Jump Into Fitness" challenge from Lynn Manning
http://women.fit2fat2fit.com/blog/2013/12/15/30-day-jumpstart-into-better-health-program-info#.UsRhtsko7IV
2. My January goal is to lose 7.5 lbs.
3. My overall yearly goal, at that rate, would be to lose 90 lbs. My total goal, which is not yearly, but overall, is to lose 114. If I could lose that full 90, I'd be soooo very close! This year, it could actually happen!
4. 2014: embrace a low carb diet. learn it, enjoy it, and make it mine.
5. lower my reliance on diabetic medications, including insulin and metformin
6. lower my reliance on medications for GERD
7. lower my BMI count by 10.5 points. If I lower my BMI by 10.5 points, I won't have lost my yearly total of 90 lbs, but would lose 59, which would be amazing. I'd be more than happy with that :)
8. To strengthen my health overall: mental, spiritual, physical, social, environmental, and emotional.
Mental: keep seeing my counselor. Eliminate stress.
Spiritual: I'm pretty sound, but would like to kick it up a notch
Physical: work out more, lose weight, lower my Blood Sugar
Social: see more friends. Get out more.
Environmental: make changes to the house we're living in. De-Clutter.
Emotional: focus on positive thinking. Keep seeing my counselor.
9. Make this one of the most memorable years possible with my husband, as it's our first FULL married year <3
No comments:
Post a Comment